Emphasizer is a new breed of sound processor, that offers you a unique way to re-sculpt the sonic character of your audio material. Emphasizer can be described as the cheeky young brother of the equalizer, and anyone who has ever used an EQ will find Emphasiser very easy to operate. Yet, soon after you hear it in action; you will notice that the Emphasizer is quite a different creature, with character and charm of its own!
How does it work?Unlike the standard equalizer, Emphasizer does not directly boost or attenuate a band of frequencies. Instead it uses V-Plugs new Selective Dynamic Manipulation technology (SDM) to bring real presence and emphasize certain sound elements. The result is a unique audio plugin that presents an alternative to traditional sound processors. The difference in sound and performance between Emphasizer and a standard EQ becomes dramatic when you’re feeding it with rhythmic audio material. When treating a drum loop, you can emphasize and bring out the snare or the Hi-hat, when processing an acoustic guitar you can get more focus on the finger noise, or enhance the pick sound.Emphasizer will sound great on vocals, acoustic and electronic sources, and will add presence and character to anything you throw into it.
- In Mixing whenever you feel that your sound is dull, bad recorded, or lack liveliness- Emphasizer will bring back the extra sparkle and vitality.
- As a sound design tool If you want to force extreme sonic changes, and still end up with a natural pleasant tone- Emphasizer will do the job!
- Drum shaping From subtle enhancement to creative redesign- Emphasizer is a great tool for drum shaping!
- Adds punch and presence When you want to give a certain range of frequencies real presence and not just to add gain- Emphasizer is the tool for this mission.
- When nothing else works Your Eq can't do the job? The exciter sounds metallic and harsh? It’s time for the Emphasizer!
The SDM Technology™V-Plugs SDM, or Selective Dynamic Manipulation technology, uses a complex algorithm that combines selective compression with smart non-linear sound enhancement processes. The algorithm was optimized to work very efficiently with native processors.
- Unique powerful tool for tone shaping
- Support for sampling rates of up to 192 kHz
- Based on V-Plugs SDM Technology
- Three operation modes for different tone shaping missions
- Two filter types with two filter algorithms
- A/B comparison
- Very efficient processing, optimized for native processors
|Supply Time||Up to 24 hours, all week, even on holidays|