FilterBank is a high-end equalizer plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern equalizers and filters. For more information, check out the Colin’s Corner article about this product.
FilterBank is 3 plug-ins:
- E606 – parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters
- F202 – steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control
- P606 – parametric EQ with variable Q modes
Since it’s debut in 1998, FilterBank has become a legend within the audio community. With its unique Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ.
- Shelving and Parametric EQ
- High and Low pass filters with resonance control
- Unique Peak-Slope-Dip Shelving EQ parameters
- Variable parametric Q modes
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and Stereo versions
|Supply Time||Up to 24 hours, all week, even on holidays|