We should probably add it to our end user agreement that by installing Metal Amp Room to your DAW, you agree to having it posessed by a dark and evil force. Plus you may want to consult an exorcist if you should ever wish to uninstall.
Just kidding. Metal Amp Room won't make your computer screen spin (and you won't want to uninstall it either), but it was designed with the intent of letting you metal heads get the most fiercely brutal high gain guitar sound possible out of your DAW.
Metal Amp Room was co-developed with Patrik Jensen (The Haunted) and tailored to his needs. The continuous mic placement from Vintage Amp Roomis here as well, but this time with twin mics and adjustable stereo panning. Get a huge stereo sound with complex adjustable phasing effects, a plain old one-mic-right-against-the-cone, or anything in between.
Included is also a fantastic gate, great for palm muting galore. It opens insanely fast - faster than any hardware gate - and its release (how fast it closes after being opened) is program-dependent. This means that fast playing will give you an extremely fast closing gate, while slow playing will yield a slower release.
The cabinets were measured in the In Flames studio (previously known as Studio Fredman) by Tue Madsen (producer of Dark Tranquility, Sick Of It All, Mnemic) and Patrik Jensen. Among the presets, you will find Tue Madsen's own personal favorites.
- Raw and authentic metal guitar amp sound
- Made in collaboration with Patrik Jensen (The Haunted) and producer Tue Madsen. Cabinet simulations made in the In Flames studio.
- Program-dependent guitar noise gate
- Two cabs with two mics per cabinet
- Easy to use balancing stereo mic preamp for balancing the two mics
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning
- Fully automatable parameters
|Supply Time||Up to 24 hours, all week, even on holidays|